Here for you and your pet
As the world continues to cope with the impact of the coronavirus outbreak, rest assured that we’ll continue to do everything we can to keep you and our associates safe.
A big part of that is making sure that you can shop at your local PetPeople store in a way that works for you.
SAFETY-FIRST IN-STORE SHOPPING
We’re proud that we’ve been able to maintain regular store hours and operations.
9:30 a.m.- 8:00 p.m. Monday-Saturday
10:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. Sundays
At-Risk customer shopping:
Wednesdays 9:00 a.m.- 9:30 a.m.
“Safety-first” means social distancing and disinfecting.
Cleanliness is one of the hallmarks of our brand and something you always tell us you love about our stores. Our teams are taking that commitment to cleanliness and sanitizing to the next level.
We are continuously disinfecting all high-touch areas, including cash registers, carts, pet wash stations, door handles and home office workstations with a professional-grade disinfecting cleaner.
We have increased the deep cleanings of these areas also.
We continue to follow the latest direction from the CDC, as well as state and local officials. Social distancing rules are a crucial part of our response.
- We are limiting the number of customers in the store at one time.
- All our stores are adhering to social distancing rules in all interactions.
- Our associates are keeping a six-foot distance between themselves and customers and we ask you to do the same – especially when waiting in line.
- Our associates wear masks at all times.
- We’re limiting store occupancy and using markings on the floor at checkout to help customers stay at least six feet away from other people.
- Our in-store credit card terminals support contactless payment with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
- PetPeople asks that all customers wear masks for the safety of our associates. If that is not possible, we would be happy to help you shop with us in other ways. Please call us.
SAME-DAY HOME DELIVERY & CURBSIDE PICKUP
Get the products your pet loves delivered to your door or car door – Order online for same-day home delivery or curbside pickup. For curbside service call the store after you arrive and we’ll bring your order to your car.
For no-contact service
AUTO-ORDER SCHEDULED DELIVERY
Order once, save time and money again and again!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for PetPeople Auto-Order at
checkout the next time you order online
- Choose how often you want
to receive a delivery
- Relax, you have one less thing
to worry about with Auto-Order!
“COVID-19 safety compliant” nail trims and adoption events may be taking place at some PetPeople locations. Contact your local PetPeople store for details.
SPAW SELF-SERVICE DOG WASH AND GROOMING
With additional safety measures in place, our self-service dog wash stations and grooming are now available.
WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER
As we monitor the ongoing effects of the virus and continue to follow the directions of medical experts and government authorities, we’re prepared to adjust what we’re doing and how we’re doing it to keep you safe.
One of our favorite PetPeople values is “we’re all in this together.” This has never been truer! Everyone at PetPeople stands ready to support you and your family to ensure the health and well-being of your pets. We value and appreciate your trust and support.